Wednesday 11 September 2013

On the move again

One of the reasons this blog has occasionally fallen by the wayside is that this has been quite a year for me – in terms of changes to my life – and things are certainly looking very different now to how they were when I started avoiding the supermarkets back in January.

And one of the reasons I’ve been a little distracted again of late Is that I’m on the move again – this time to a little cottage of my own in a town called Belper, which is just north of Derby. The big move is happening next week and I’m hoping it might be my last for a little while.

Hilariously, one of the first people to find out about my relocation to Belper was the lovely guy in Fresh Bite Pizza – where I imagine I’m going to become an even more regular customer!

However, as well as being good news for the till at Fresh Bite, I think my move will be good news for this blog too, because Belper is a really brilliant, thriving little town with lots and lots of independent shops for me to explore.

And yet again I’ll be doing the move without the aid of Morrisons banana boxes, and kitting out my own place on a budget without the aid of Tesco’s homeware aisle, so there will be plenty to blog about over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment