Monday 22 July 2013

Bye bye Banana Bob

It’s a sad day for me today, because I’ve had to sever ties with my brilliant vegetable delivery man Banana Bob, who has been leaving little parcels of fresh fruit and veg on my doorstep every week for the past 18 months.

Bob has been everything you’d ever want in a vegetable delivery service - always on time, always with good quality produce, always understanding when I only give him 24 hours notice that I’m going on holiday, AND with a comedy name to boot.

But all good things come to an end (apparently) and I doubt he’d take kindly to having to drive an extra 30 miles to Derby to bring me my weekly bananas and spuds.

So in the next couple of weeks I’ll be looking for a new supermarket-free veggie source in the Derby area. If anyone has any recommendations, give me a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment