Friday 26 July 2013

It takes two!

Two babies. Not one. Two. That’s what my lovely best mate Christina is bringing home from hospital today.

And two babies are, of course, pretty special. Hardly anyone gets a double package from the stork. But unfortunately, because not many people have them, it also makes them slightly harder to cater for.

I found this out at lunchtime when I popped out to grab a congratulations card for the new parents. In every shop I went into I found dozens of blue and pink cards with “It’s a Boy!” or “It’s a Girl!” but hardly anything catering to the plural. A couple of stores had one, sorry looking “Twins” card huddled by itself at the back of the rack.

So in the end I’ve decided to make my own. I bought a pink blank card and envelope from Paperchase, plus stick-on jewels and coloured pens. And tonight I’m going to get crafty.

Results tomorrow….


No comments:

Post a Comment